Another gem from the kitchens of Royal Vega, ITC Chola!
Not just that i love using this as a wonderful dip for my pasrmesan crisps and crackers.Well, I would prefer Hung curd in this recipe as it will make the preparation denser and creamier. If you do not have a muslin cloth, place curds in a tea strainer and use accordingly
Nevertheless, the original recipe is as under
2 cups Hung Curd
1 tsp Castor Sugar
Rock Salt to taste
1 cup Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
1 tbsp Fresh mint
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Whisk curd till it is smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar, rock salt and crushed fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Add chopped mint; fold carefully.
- Broil cumin seeds until brown. Crush coarsely with a rolling pin.
- Add ¼ tsp to the broiled cumin seed powder to the curd. Stir gently.
- Garnish with pomegranate kernels. Serve.
Time required: 15 minutes
Image courtesy: Leaf and grain, raks kitchen, few minute wonders, sinfully spicy, Just outside the box cartoon.